niedziela, 6 listopada 2016

Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub by Eco Tan. Review

When I  saw on the Eco Tan ( web side) product : 
Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub my first three associations  was :

1. Without toxins (organic 100 %)

2. Without animal testing

3. For dry skin, and skin with cellulite, stretch marks (something for me, definitely)




I thought it was probably another marketing gimmick. Because it is not possible to combine it all together, and get the perfect product. 
I wrote to the company Eco Tan asked if I could test this wonder for myself. I received a positive answer, and few days later I had a product at home. 




The packaging  looks like tube.  Information on it say  : Only organic, natural ingredients. And then, lemon grass and coconut oil.  For all skin types.Toghether with products I received book which shows clearly what ingredients they use to manufacture and here's a list:




I  received information that peeling should be used, on dry skin before a shower.
Massaged the legs  (scrub can also be used on the face) and leave for 5 minutes. At that time, Himalayan salt works wonders.  I have done as it says. I put dry scrub on my legs and I must say that I felt at the pain. Peeling is very thick  and grainy , but I thought that if I have to fight cellulite and stretch marks I have to suffer a little. When peeling massage: the first in which I fell in love to is this wonderful refreshing scent of lemon. I love the smell of lemongrass. As I waited five minutes I saw through a thick layer of peeling, as already works great.




I did rinsed peeling and immediately feel the difference . My skin after any peeling was not yet ever so moist, was not as flexible, not to mention a lovely fresh smell. I knew that after one time my scrub does not get rid of cellulite / stretch marks, so after 2 days I put in again. The effect was the same after washing. Great beautiful looking legs. After 3 time, I discover to my little surprise that my stretch marks are smaller...


I wanted to take a picture before and after, but I said that after such a dose of horror will never enter my blog again  so I decided to spare you this horror. 


Now I'm already after fourth time and I have to say that it is a great moisturizes, I do not have her bath lubricated balms. My skin really supple, and my stretch marks disappeared slowly !!!
I don't know how this was accomplished by Eco Tan, but I swear 
I can see the difference. I wanted to say that in the fight against stretch marks / cellulite I did not apply any additional cosmetics, 
I do not do exercise.  I have done all this, to see what results it will provide.


I know that probably my whole streach marks and cellulite will not disappear, but if  40% of it would be gone. I think it will be a real cosmetic revolution. In a month + / -  I will write the next post and then it turns out really far its gone. So far, it works excellent.



I encourage every woman that cares about the beautiful legs 

(not depending on whether it has stretch marks or not) to make use Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub by Eco Tan. Cosmetics are completely natural, they are NOT  tested on animals and they work miracles.


Sorry ladies, but now I have another date with my scrub. Wish me good luck in the fight for a beautiful and sexy legs.



Best regards- Marta


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz