środa, 25 stycznia 2017

Eco by Sonya. Cacao Firming Mousse. 1 hour self tan

I need you to write that I love to sunbathe. Yes I know it's not healthy, but I can not help it. I love it when my color of my skin reminded of the color of honey. In the market we have so many great skin care during and after tanning. But all good things end quickly.After the holidays in order to get a beautiful tan summer, I attended a few weeks on the sun beds .
I will not be pestering you my opinion about tanning. Each of you has his. In a few words I can say that,  this option is not for me.



I decided to take care of the color of their skin through the use of artificial creams and masks what else could achieve the desired color. Apparently it seems simple application of the cream for example. Feet, but for me, this option was (probably) too difficult. Or I am finishing with streaks (yack - good that we have winter could hide the evidence of my crime under trousers) or a strange smell emanating from parts of the body where the drug was applied.

Thank God I found a self-tan with the company's Eco Tan in the form of a beautiful foam. My dear Lord, the composition of this magical foam is like my poetry. Zero preservatives. Zero chemistry. Reading composition was for me a pleasure. You will find there m.in: red orange, cocoa, coffee, ginger, lemongrass. I  need to mention that the company Eco Tan by Sonya uses 100% natural ingredients and they are not tested on animals.


Before

I put foam on my legs. Very nicely spread, I smell ( I sensed the smell of coffee as the most intense odor) and very quickly absorbed. The upside is that the skin does not stick. On the packaging is written to hold the foam on his legs from an hour to four. Depending on whether you want to achieve color. I kept three hours and then washed off.


After

The manufacturer recommends that, we should await the final evaluation, of our tan until 48 hours after application. This is to consolidate the our tan.
When, after three hours, washed off the foam I saw the view, beautifully tanned beautifully tanned legs. Honey color, streak-free (!!) without the foul smell ... I'm delighted and charmed excellent quality products fimy Eco Tan (previously I had the honor of reviewing two)

I would recommend with great pleasure, believing that using the self-tan will look beautiful, alluring and you remain healthy.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz